Monday, November 9, 2009

rock me to the moon

sore throat recently
and i think my voice is becoming more manly
i got sexy voice now leh no joking
rock it oh rock it i just wanna rock myself to the moon
went to the zoo yesterday and said i love u to baby on the phone
i think of him wherever i go
especially when im having fun with my friends i miss him even more
i miss my girls when i laugh because i know i can laugh even more if they're around
and it seems like my family don't really miss me because they seldom call me
i still have 13 weeks + 5 days left here
running everyday is what i want and stubborn i am i must say
so far so good
the amount of vegetables i eat per day is enough for me to become a nun
so far very good

P.S:
i wont mind even if u dont have biceps (i know u have)
i wont mind even if u dont have 8 packs (i know u'll have)
i wont mind even if u dont know how to play piano (i know u know)
i am very proud of u in whichever form u are
i will show u off infront of my friends even u dont have a hot face or hot body
because i love u and i want to let everyone knows u are mine
these are the words from the bottom of my heart

:)

Unbelievable
Always said I would know where to find love,
Always thought I'd be ready and strong enough,
But some times I just felt I could give up.
But you came and changed my whole world now,
I'm somewhere I've never been before.
Now I see, what love means.

It's so unbelievable,
And I don't want to let it go,
Something so beautiful,
Flowing down like a waterfall.
I feel like you've always been,
Forever a part of me.
And it's so unbelievable to finally be in love,
Somewhere I'd never thought I'd be.

In my heart, in my head, it's so clear now,
Hold my hand you've got nothing to fear now,
I was lost and you've rescued me some how.
I'm alive, I'm in love you complete me,
And I've never been here before.
Now I see, what love means.



mindy gave me her luo han guo packet drink for my sore throat oh thks dear :)


ahhhhh...i just want to recover asap.