Monday, November 16, 2009

miss sexy lips

we talked on the phone while webcaming ystd..

the feeling was so so so great!
he's loving it so much just like i do :) :)



i really love his drawings, u all know?


i once thought love is a complicated thing but he made me felt so simple in everything..
as if i had never been hurt before.
as if i first got into love with someone in my life.
as if he's my first bf.
i love him, more than anyone does in this world.

and yea, my camera is spoiled on last friday.
same reason, lens.
and hey girl i never blame u on dropping it okay i just wanna shout out here how moodless i felt as i think i really had no fate with any electronic gadgets in my life.
can someone buy me a paper camera or handphone that can work?
anything with no any technology invloved, pls?
:((((((((((

last picture taken :(


and i drew this for him that day..


he wanna kiss me so much, i know i know.
LOL :)