Saturday, November 28, 2009

samsung PL 50

i bought this from PhotoHut at Carrefour Rama 2 days back woohoo :)))))
im really grateful to the guys cause they accompany me running around to find a suitable camera as the shopping mall was closing soon that night.
i desperately wanted to buy it ON THAT DAY.
yea yea i know, my bad habit.

want means want, want means must have, means if dont have i'll be unhappy.

i think i really have to try to change this bad habit of mine, if not life wont be easy for me as not everything will go it my way at all the time.
i must be flexible!
like a rubber...

i so love my pink camera!


btw i was thinking, why samsung was called samsung.
might be the creator's name is sam?
and when he's singing in his bathroom thinking of a name for his own brand, he thought..
AH!
im SAM!
and i SUNG!
i shall call my brand................................SAMSUNG!

okay lame ignore me.

WELL WELL..
its image quality is reallyyyyyyyyyy GOOD!
total thumbs up.
even though its cheap($240).
but its way much better than my previous cameras($300+ or $400+)..
its embedded antishock function works like god, and im impressed.
the contrast, ooh lala.
the BEST is, it has this mode called "Beauty Shot".
it retouches the subject's skin to make it look smooth and blemish free!
omg imba right hahaha.
im really happy that i bought such a lovely camera cause its cheap and, its PINK.

Jac quoted: "May it be the outer appearance, or the inner one, u'll know it both matters when ure holding it in ur hands."

TIGHT TIGHT I HOPE URE TIGHT ENOUGH TO MAKE MY BODY CANT BREATHE OH TIGHT TIGHT I LOVE U
:

i love tight dresses so much like hell but i know i cant be too full when im wearing it because my naughty belly wont be small enough to hide it inside these thin clothings.
anyway, i always nag to my girls that i can earn alot of money by selling away my butt to others.
know why?
cause its FULL OF MEAT!
wahahahahahaha!

see, want buy anot?


just another zebra prints i bought..
STUDS IS LOVE TOO.


hello kale,


webcam night


OKAY DOKEY POKEY
:
:
:
sim's blog says, need this.


jac's blog says, I DRAW FOR U LOH.


im very sweet i know, u can praise me whenever u want!
i'll always be there for u if u ever needed me.
i might not be perfect, to be there for u 100% time.
but i will do my best, to be there for u.
i understand what ure feeling now, but fear not i will bring lotsa fun for u when im back.
meanwhile enjoy ur life to the fullest okay? :)
shorty always loves tallie, like how pear always loves banana.

my dear meiyi i love u too :) i know ure very busy with ur life now, i hope ure happy and having fun with ur boy and girls!



76 more days..