Thursday, November 5, 2009

my baby's love

yesterday night webcam..

he used his leg to press print screen when both of us are doing the love handsign.
such a clever boy huh LOL always make me laugh!


and..he edited this picture using paint.
he said its not nice and ask me to edit it to a kissing picture.
seriously, this simply looks so cute.
cause i can imagine him editing it, smiling at it, and yida laughing at him too hahaha.


and tada, this is our kissing picture :)


today..
i drew this for him


i hope he gets what i meant from the bottom of my heart from this simple picture :)

ahhh..
this is our walnut!
he's always infront of my desktop, smiling to me like my baby :)


while we are playing cards during work, i thought of this suddenly.
hahaha they say im crazy in love, in him, but yea, I AM :)
-
-
-
-
-