Sunday, November 22, 2009

happy 1st month

from my sweetest baby's mail..



hey sweetheart=) todays our one month aniversary and even though we cant get to spend time with each other physically, im starting love u more and more without myself knowing at times, sometimes u know honey i still cant believe that we are actually together cause its like a dream, a dream which is so .unbelivable, a dream which i wanted for soo long and ever since u appeared in my world, i knew you were the right one in my life.during this one month i really enjoyed great moments with u like webcamming the whole night, kissing on webcam . obstacles have been mean towards us during in our first month and we actually handled them without any problem like the internet server, it was solved by using the 750 mins phone card. right now honey i know obstacles will just keep coming and coming but for me i feel that the biggest obstacle so far is to actually bear this two more tormenting months together before i could land my first physical contact on u which is a hug=) honey i just wanna let u know even though its one month, sooner later it will be 1 year, 10 years, 30 years and forever till we grow old. i just wanna let u know ure the one in my life and i really wana treat u the best i can even better than anyone in this world, i wanna give my shoulder to u when ure sad,i wanna kiss u lips when ure feeling loved, i wanna be u forever if possible in my next life too, im willing to sacrifice my life for u honey cause ive found out i cant live without u. i love u jacqueleen tung wei ting=)<3


oh kale oh kale:
days been passing pretty fast
its been one month and i hope the next two months will be passing fast too
everything seems so real yet surreal at times
but no matter what i love u so
i guess i could not find anyone else in this entire world
to have so much fate with me just like u do
i guess this is what pulled us together
even though we're far apart in two different countries
this is our unbelievable fate
we're meant to be together
baby ure too good to be true
and the person im living for is u
big hug :)