Thursday, November 12, 2009

my knees are shit

i hate my knees
i merely ran for 2 weeks
and now they hurt like shit
shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit
but i only can blame it on myself for not doing any warm up exercise before running
slow jog is the only thing i can do now
til i recover i will start running fast again
i was too hurry
i always hurry for things
may it be the things i wanna buy
things i wanna accomplish
always hurry here hurry there just because i want to get it done asap
except for time or work which im always slow
however im still happy that i had been running almost everyday for weeks already
i used to hate running so much cause i think it is the most boring exercise ever
but after being knocked by a door by someone and he said that cause im growing sideways
this is the biggest motivation why i started running so eagerly
before i go back to singapore
i will tell him straight in his face and say
hey im 45kg all thanks to u
i do not hate him
i just wanna prove to him
believe me everybody i can do that
i know i can
i never felt so sure in my life before
i know i will
45kg u just wait for me
i will see u in time

to baby:
i know ure worried for me if i overexert myself
dont worry i will take care of myself in bangkok like a big girl
but i will be ur small girl when im back into ur arms in singapore
i really miss u like crazy
the way u say "i wanna talk on the phone longer with u" like a little boy yesterday night when we're going to hang up
make me wanna change to my superwoman costume and fly to u
there's no rush because we know we have each another no matter where we are
for i will always be there for u if u ever need me


love is all we know :) :)