Tuesday, November 3, 2009

precious moments

hur hur..im so happy i finally bought my own webcam on last sunday :)
thanks peiren and jin guan for lending me their lappys during the past few weeks for me to webcam with him.
xie la!
using my own lappy to webcam with him just felt so great :)

and so last night..
we had our usual webcam session :) :)

took a snap of him drinking his full of protein soya bean milk!
(he wanna build muscles u see LOL)


then, we plan to take some props out to take pictures..


pinch my cheek smell my hair


AND THEN!
internet connection suppose to cut off at 12am in thai time.
but, its still 11.58am.
not fair :/
okay 2 mins only i know, but still, its 2 mins.
time is precious.

he wanna talk to me i think, thats why head so near hahaha.
ah, then hang!
tsk tsk.


after internet connection is being cut off, he'll call me and we'll be talking on the phone for like 2/3 hours...

though i love talking to him, but i dont wish him to have not enough sleep.
normally our talk would end at 4am at his side, and that means he'll only be getting 3 hours of sleep, hmm this is not enough.
i want him to be healthy, and have enough sleep for his school tml :)
so, i'll hurry him to sleep at 3am at his side from now on, like a nanny.
LOL.

hearing him making funny noises to me became a part of my life already, and i'll love to hear it more when im back to singapore when he is right beside me.
i'll pinch him like crazy for sure ;)