Wednesday, November 18, 2009

hungry love

yesterday night, we went to PAN PAN(an italian restaurant nearby our place) to have dinner plus an advanced birthday celebration for wandy(my manager).

and when im in the car, he called me for a little chat before i went in for my dinner and i was really delighted to hear his voice and his "help me to clean my braces using.." ah inside joke LOL.
this really made my night smiling all the way through.
aftermath we went to soi cowboy and watched live ping pong show(naked woman stuffing things inside their V).
it was really disghusting but still i did not despise them and i respect them as this is their job.
i just felt sorry for them.
we were out til midnight so i called him to talk for awhile first before i head home for webcam.
he said he sent me a mail, and told me to check out my facebook as he tagged me something.
and OMG it was a video of him playing piano for me :)
i really love him so much :)

by the time u see this mail, there would be 86 days to see you but i will wait for u even though im hungry for ur priceless love=) love u always <3

Oh, my wife
my honey
I've hungered for your touch
a long lonely time
and time goes by so slowly
and time can do so much
I need your love
I need your love
Godspeed your love to me

Lonely rivers flow to the sea,
to the sea
to the open arms of the sea
lonely rivers sigh 'wait for me, wait for me'
I'll be coming home wait for me

Oh, my wife
my honey
I've hungered for your touch
a long lonely time
and time goes by so slowly
and time can do so much
I need your love
I need your love
Godspeed your love to me=)




during webcam..

he showed me the little heart he folded for me.
awww...he is just so sweet!





tada 1 2 3 i love u :)


we had our phone talk all the way til 5am at his side.
though we always said that we will sleep earlier but we always delayed the time til 1 or 2 hours later..
we were really tired yesterday but we still wanna talk!
i think that was like the "BEST" talk ever cause both of us are spouting rubbish already HAHAHA!

our one boy one girl topic leads to..
ke dou and ji dan
pyschology might work on the ke dou to give us a boy first
we will breed white frogs from the ke dou in our experimental lab
register the new found species we discovered and we can be in the guinness world record as a famous couple
we will have alot of money in the future when we're famous
then comes the top floor la and bang me on the wall la


this one imba..
everyday morning noon night and very strong


hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I LAUGHED UNTIL MY STOMACH PAIN before we put down the phone and went to sleep.
and i got a feeling he'll forget what he said yesterday night if i mentioned to him on the phone later.

u cutest thing on earth, i love u.