Monday, December 7, 2009

words fever



obstacles will only make us stronger.
all i want, is just to have a safe feeling, that we can separate the two L word tactfully.
if we hold on together, we will fix everything with a smile.
big hug to my kale :)

he looks like a party guy and the kind that listens to r&b
but

he dont go clubbing and he listens to classicals and oldies

he looked like he wants alot of things in life
but
i know simple is all he need

he might be busy with the things he need to do
but
he always set aside time for piano learning and he will play whichever new song that he had just learned on the phone to me

he's a guy who can be rough in words
but
he speaks as gentle as he can to me

he says he thinks he's childish cause he gets jealous easily
but
i think thats because he loves me



in any point of the time, i always know its fortunate enough to love and to be loved.
thus the past does not have to mean anything, for we're going to start ourself a new future.
we forget, we move on, we live, and we cherish every little single things we got so far.
this love.



AND OHHHHHHHHHH!!!

girls, my girls, oh my girls!
life seems like a dog without u all here :(
stucked at home during weekends, even weekdays too, and wasting time here day by day.
i cant believe ive been staying at home for like so many days already.
i know if i ask the guys out they will sure company me, but still i know they dont really like it so i didnt ask them out.
the fun level is low if ure going out with the ones who doesnt enjoy going out, dont even have to mention those who werent very close to u.
i will like to go out and breathe some new fresh air, but apparently i only can do that outside my front yard.
i will really like to go out alone, explore alone, i dont mind at all.
but i cant, as they say its dangerous.
i know there will be this one day where i couldnt stand anymore, and i bet i'll just sneak out myself, for shopping or whatsoever.
i will reach the limit of mine someday.
i need freedom, alot of outside air, outside!
i miss dancing, dance til all of us drop like what we did together back in singapore.
i really miss u girls :(

my family, i need the hugs from u all too.
i miss papa's cooking.
i miss mama's funny faces.
i miss didi's irritating behaviours.

sometimes i really felt like a piece of shit cause all i do is just whine whine whine saying i wanna go back terribly when im the one who decided to come bangkok for attachment myself.

ah...i felt so much happier complaining to this little corner of mine.
i complain like a kid!
HAHAHAHAHA but i felt happier cause i let everything out.
either way, i dont think there's any definition to be happy or teaching someone how to be happy when the only key to be happiness only depends on the person's choice :)



Christina Aguilera, I turn to you.
(this is for those out there who gave me unconditional love and strength to be strong when i felt im alone)

When I'm lost in the rain
In your eyes I know I'll find the light
To light my way, when I'm scared losing ground
When my world is going crazy you can turn it all around
And when I'm down you're there pushing me to the top
You're always there giving me all you've got

For a shield, from the storm for a friend, for a love
To keep me safe and warm, I turn to you
For the strength to be strong, for the will to carry on
For everything you do, for everything that's true, I turn to you

When I lose the will to win
I just reach for you and I can reach the sky again
I can do anything 'cause your love is so amazing
'Cause your love inspires me
And when I need a friend you're always on my side
Giving me faith taking me through the night

For a shield, from the storm, for a friend, for a love
To keep me safe and warm, I turn to you
For the strength to be strong and for the will to carry on
For everything you do I turn to you yeah

For the arms to be my shelter through all the rain
For truth that will never change for someone to lean on
But for a heart I can rely on through anything
For the one who I can run to oh I turn to you

For a shield from the storm, for a friend, for a love
To keep me safe and warm, I turn to you
For the strength to be strong, for the will to carry on
For everything you do, for everything that's true
For everything you do, for everything that's true, I turn to you