Monday, December 28, 2009

merry christmas

taxi oh taxi bring us to Platinum on our christmas eve can?


ah we need shopping bags to bring our clothes back back back to singapore!






mang guo nian nian fan(direct translation from me lol) is my all time favourite


me and mindy outside the shopping paradise!




BRANDON WAS HERE!
we met up for like 5 mins and off we go to do our own shopping already LOL.
though its a short period of time, but we're very happy we see each other at bkk!




when we got home..
we recieved christmas gifts from our supervisor!
it was sweet of him


its cute though it looks clumsy and stupid


RANDOM PICTURES

the castle condominium beside our house


Kanchanapisek Bridge: the longest cable stayed bridge in Thailand


a beautiful sunset during our dinner at Chao Phraya River



In these dreams I've loved you so, that by now I think I know what it's like to be loved by you. I will love being loved by you. - The King and I