Wednesday, December 2, 2009

wake me up when december ends

december is a leave-leave-month

1st week - no events
2nd week - im going to phuket (from thurs to mon)
3rd week - he's going to vietnam (from wed to sun)
4th week - he's going to malaysia (from fri to sun)

who will understand, how terrible it felt to have ur lover apart from u...
where u cant meet him whenever u want to
where u cant see him whenever u feel like to
where u cant hold their hands so tight whenever u can
where u cant laugh together when he said jokes to u
when ure all alone in the house and u feel scared but u cant find him to lean on to

thus these all made the tiny bit of contact time so precious with him not to even say days.
our time are seriously limited this month.
ironically, no one will.
except, they're in my shoes.

it is so hell too, on how terrible it felt to have ur best gfs apart from u...
where u cant meet them whenever u want to
where u cant see them whenever u feel like to
where u cant talk to them whenever u can
where u cant laugh together when they doing funny acts infront of u
when u feel lonely and u cant find them to accompany u
thus these all made me realised how important they really are in my life to me, i cant live without them.

ROAR.

to mum:
mummy, u gave me $900.
the $500 is for the 1 month allowance(january).
and the $400 meant to be for the camera.
i only spent $240 for it, so i still have some leftovers.
im going phuket next week, and i think i will have to use that $160 for the trip.
as for the camera my friend will pay me back $200 when we return to singapore.
i will then give u the $200 back.
so if next time ure transferring money to me, it would be for my february allowance which is only 2 weeks, and i think $200 is enough already.
i will then inform u again about the transfer when i need it love u :)

im bfsick, gfssick, homesick.



a little bit of champagne , a little bit of coke, so which one?
mixed.