Wednesday, December 16, 2009

a picture tells a thousand words

the past few days hasnt been any easy, but i have the strength to love because the special person im loving is him. no matter how hard the obstacles are, how helpless i felt about everything, or how tired i could feel sometimes, he always manage to pull me up right back onto the track eventually. no one's perfect, but he hopes he'll learn, and grow, to be the man i want. im not perfect either, and i hope i'll learn more too. this journey started, because love happens. as tough as it might be, we'll still hold on together hands in hands. afterall, we just need a reality hug and everythings gonna be alright. 12 feb 2010, u faster come.

my 2 lovely girls have been calling me recently. i cant express how touched or happy i felt to be able to hear their voices finally. apparently they asked baby to help them buy the cheap card for calling overseas and he never told me as he said they wanna give me a suprise call. i was really surprised and happy, all thanks to these 3 musketeers, the soldiers of my life who saved me from my low low days :) :) :)
LOVE U ALL!


im into graphics design recently.
i think its good to express what i felt just by a few lines of words and a simple graphic.

superwoman


portray


----------IM GONNA MISS HIM SO MUCH----------

from him..

:
truthfully speaking, i really dun wanna go vietnam cause im gonnna miss talking with you, webcamming with you like the craziest man alive, the most desperate man alive that needs his special one's love and care. i really really love u and if i can say i love u 100times, all of it are real and they are from the bottom of my heart, right now im writing this mail with a teary mood, u know i have never been so teary in my life before and im really so gonna cry when i see u thats how i feel all the obstacles, all the troubles, everything, will be gone with a hug, a big hug and during that day thats so gonna be the happiest day of my life, no doubt really. to meet a special one is really rare whereby some couples are just couples but not special, whereas, we are special, i really wanna do special things with u i wanna as what u suggested put ur makeup even though others people might hear it as nonsensical or so, i wanna welcome all your suggestion that u proposed to me, i just wanna give u my all, i wanna learn martial art to protect u from bad people. i wanna marry you, i wanna make babies with u, i wanna grow old with u, i wanna crap with u till we are old, i wanna treat u like a princess, dear all i wanna say is i love u, i love u, i love u, i love u, u know, and i know u know =) dear i wanna be the shoulder that u cry on, u can blow ur nose wipe ur mucus there, i wont mind even my shirt is expensive or so, and i wanna wipe ur tears with my thumb, stand by you as and when i can to share ur burden give u a special hug when u need them. and u know, next time in my house, u can break my fans, my plates and all, and i wont blame u, i promise, with all my heart, really promise u i love u and i will clear the best, u dont have to do anything, when u come back, i will cook for u and we will cook together, when i go to ur house, i will help ur mum in her housework, help ur father in preparing his dinner, play games with your brother, getting involved in the most simple activites that increase our bonding and at the same time let ur family know that im the one for you. dear wait for me to be back=) after 5 days, i will will be a better person in life a much for mature person, just for u
u
u
u
u
u
u
u
u
u
u
u
u
u
u
u
u
u
u
u
u
u
u
never copy paste
i love u wait for me
BE A GOOD GIRL
run slowly dont overexert
sleep early
eat well
eat healthy
eat when ure hungry
think of me(must do if not beat ur backside)=)))))
imagine how i eat noodles( if u cant find anything to laugh)
try to tahan for 1 more month plus=)
dont be so stress up at work
enjoy ur trip to huayin and just get lots and lots of rest
(below 3 lines are censored by me =x LOL)

I LOVE U JACQUELEEN<33