Wednesday, October 14, 2009

supernatural

so far bangkok was really great..

working eating shopping exploring and tasting every single fresh taste of life here.
when we make breakfast together, when we do laundry together, when we crapped together in the same room almost everyday.

1 week had passed, and it seems quick.
i just felt like i've been in bangkok for like few days only.
everything is new to me, and i really like new.
however, i really do miss my girls.
i really wish that i can be at their very side when they're feeling low or tired in life, giving them a big bear hug, and shower some love for them.
but i can't, i only can do these virtually.
still, i do hope u all will feel my existance, i'll be there for u all if u need me :)

BTW!
something creepy happened during yesterday midnight around 3am plus.

due to the poor internet connection in my room, i went to sit on the stairs as im webcam-ing my friend on msn using peiren's lappy.
mindy and peiren was falling asleep so i said good night to them and went back to the staircase to continue my chat.

the dog at the kitchen barked, i ignored.
and suddenly i felt like someone's at the living room.
but apparently, no one is there.
"its just an illusion..", i told myself.

few moments later..

my friend said: "behind u got people right?"
me: "huh no ah they slp already leh only im alone..dont play leh i will scared one."
him: "im serious, i saw hands waving. i thought its ur friends?"
me: "O M G."

i was terrified, and i went to sleep straight after he said he saw those waving hands.
the distance back to room was short, but im trembling, and cold.
dog's barking became louder and louder, the sound that seems like when a dog saw something, something supernatural.
it was a soft bark, leading my mind to wander far.
im usually very brave at such things, as i know that if i don't disturb them, they won't disturb me.
however, i couldnt take it anymore and went to join mindy in her bed.
had a hard time falling asleep, so in the end i only slept for 3 hours before i wake up for work.

okay enough talk, i think i just need to be calm.
and most importantly, dont use webcam when im alone.
if not, u'll see something.



its okay, all of knew before we came, that thailand wasnt clean.