Tuesday, October 6, 2009

1st day in bkk(5oct)

bangkok time: 1 hour slower

reached bangkok ystd and wow, the house is pretty!
me, mindy, and peiren shared one house.
sk, jin guan, and sonha shared the other one.
two houses are just beside each another, so its still okay if we girls need any help from the guys.
however, there's a dog here.
and honestly, after the last dog bite that time, im really afraid of dogs now.
luckily my the other 4 colleagues aren't afraid of them, they're my shelter for dogs!
LOL! *esp peiren*
and omg, bangkok cars are seriously tokyo drift, so dangerously fast!
i had to be very careful whenever I cross the road.
btw, after unpacking all of our belongings in our own rooms, ystd night we went to carrefour and bought so many things!
we went shopping for our basic neccessities.
and yea, the internet connection sucks here! :(
i'll upload all the photos when we first arrived in bangkok when im free.
gosh how i wish i had the time, to online whenever i want, and blog as frequent as i like.
SAD :(

everything seems so surreal, i can't imagine that a new chapter of my life has just begun.
excited yet afraid.
i need to be a independent girl :)

oh mum, my number here is +660845514861.
i will call u by this okay?
its cheaper :)
and my address is: Bangkok/Sukhumvit Soi 31

to family and friends in singapore, i just wanna say, i missed u all already :(
a total of 131 days here, oh my tian la.