Sunday, October 25, 2009

flu flu go away

ystd night during webcam, my poor boy caught a flu from his friend and wanton tissues are piling up on his table...

i really hope that i can take care of u but apparently i cant cause im here.
i'll be the greatest nurse in the world if im by ur side now, serious :)
recover soon okay :)

u look so cute even when ure sick :)


i always cant get enough of his face even we had webcam for like hours.
but im always the one to rush him to go sleep first cause im afraid he'll be too tired for his school the next day.
and..our faces are always like that whenever we said bye..reluctant.



3 more hours to see u again! :)



and oh ya mummy, im too lazy to upload the photos I had taken during the trips in Bangkok in this blog cause i'd uploaded them in my facebook already.
got alot ah, lazy hehe.
u can tell didi to open my facebook albums and see my pictures there if u want okay :)