Saturday, September 26, 2009

my 21st floral birthday

FINALLY FINISHED UPLOADING ALL OMG JAWS DROPPING SO TIRED U KNOW ROAR

okay..

it started on sunday 20/09/09, 1 day after my actual 21st.
i holded a chalet at pasir ris coasta sands resort and invited all my lovelys.
its a floral theme party!
had a total great time with them all and i enjoyed myself very much, thanks everybody for the wishes and the gifts!
weehee :D

PEEK TURES!

the boys


somone blowing bubbles and it came in~


the girls




my mum and dad


21 years old already, still so short.




and i love my brother for wearing this floral shorts that i bought for him


dad's face so funny


my wonderful cousins


keat's and gerald's nice asses


the food that my parents cooked


helpful guys helping with keeping the drinks chilled


aww and my parents were so sweet, they bought for me a key necklace.
love u both!
my mum helping me to wear..


tada!




she says im very irritating


floral papers we cut and pasted oursleves on the room's wall..nice huh!


i forced the guys to wear the party hats LOL






POKERS TIME!





okay ignore my retard face, it was candid.


me and beng


with my WONDERFUL colleagues!
they are nice people..really..esp peiren(the one hiding behind).
LOL.


my poly classmates


they gave me a BIG DOMO for my gift LOL very cute thanks thanks!


hello domo




with jie jun




brandon loves kissing people when he is high


my sec school friends


another group of sec school friends


my cake arrived~!






so simple so nice so sweet!


i think choong is scolding him or something lol


moving the cake out to a bigger area


my friends


my family










happy birthday


blow candles blow~


cutting into smaller ones


and im a good cutter okay!








happy birthday to brandon too after midnight passed on that day!


BUBBLES!




JACKPOT, can i be one?